Tile adhesive is a new type of modern decorative material used to paste decorative materials such as ceramic tiles, face […]
Tile adhesive is a new type of modern decorative material used to paste decorative materials such as ceramic tiles, face tiles, floor tiles and so on. There are many kinds of additives in tile adhesive, but usually adding cellulose ether additives to tile adhesive can improve water retention, thickening effect and open time.
|Chemical Name:||Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose/Methyl Hydroxypropyl Cellulose|
|Appearance:||White or off-white powder|
|Moisture content:||≤6 ％|
|Ash content:||≤5 ％|
|Methoxy content:||19-24 ％|
|Hydroxypropyl content:||4-12 ％|
|Particle size:||99% pass 80 mesh|
|Viscosity:||185,000-215,000 mPa.s (NDJ-1, 2% solution, 20℃)65,000-80,000 mPa.s (Brookfield-RV, 2% solution, 20℃)|
HPMC for tile adhesive features:
* Improve thermal stability Reduce cement hydration delay
* Excellent slip resistance Improves rheology of plaster
* Good consistency, crack resistance, shrinkage resistance, good machinability
* Tile adhesive HPMC has good water retention, greatly improves the water retention capacity, and inhibits a large amount of water loss from super absorbent tiles and substrates.
* Enough water in the hardened state of the cement, increasing the bond strength and further improving the slip resistance of the mortar;
Packaging and storage
Standard packed in 25 KG per paper plastic composite bag
Big bags or other special packages are possible on request
Weight/20′ container: approx. 10 metric tons with pallets, approx. 14 metric tons without pallets
Weight/40′ container: approx. 24 metric tons with pallets, approx. 26 metric tons without pallets
Stored in its original packaging in a dry and place with temperature below 30℃.
It is recommended to use HPMC within 2 years.
The data presented above is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge, but doesn’t absolve the user from carefully checking it all immediately on receipt. We reserve the right to alter product constantly within the scope of technical progress or new developments. The recommendations made above should be checked by preliminary trials because of conditions during processing over which we have no control of, especially where other companies’ raw materials are also being used.